What is automatic feeding system in poultry farm?
It is a high-efficiency, reducing 80% labor cost and automatic system to feeding chicken, chicken food will add in feeding hopper by workers or by automatic conveying pipe or by feed silo, hoppers with its frame will go and come back from beginning of chicken cage to the end under electricity, normally one row of chicken cage, one system of automatic feeding hopper system.
What kinds of poultry farm need automatic feeding hopper system?
Type 1. Chicken capacity plan up to 30,000 or beyond it year by year.
Type 2. Government project or state project, very modernize, large-scale or mechanized poultry farm.
Note: if your personal farm is beyond 20,000 birds in two years development, or the land is not very big and standard, you should have a good consideration, it is uneconomical and high investment relatively, meaning average cost of one chicken increasing.
If you are interested in other poultry equipment for your farm, please directly click PRODUCTS
Automatic hoppers with its frame will move based on chicken cage, per row per set, the exact size is as size of chicken cage, for example the width and length of 4 tiers of chicken cage is different from 3 tiers.
Please supply the followed information to get full house drawing, chicken cage layout and equipment layout.
1. Over all drawing of your land or size of planing area of chicken cage and chicken house
2. Chicken capacity of your starting or one hen house
1. Fittings is Motor, hopper, hopper frame with tracking and assistant fittings
2. Automatic working for 1 rows /1 set
3. Power is 1.5KW and voltage is 380V
Every order before delivery we will install firstly in factory and test it to make sure you get it completely and working smoothly.
Vanke Machinery & Equipment Nig Ltd have serviced farmers and distributors since 2010, Location is Rose of Sharon Plaza by oko filling bus stop Igando Lagos, Any question on your farm or your business of chicken cage and poultry equipment please
Both No. whatsapp 24 hours online
+234 8039848105, +234 8111199996
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or leave message to the web page
1. Greater number of birds is reared per unit of area and it helps in identifying poor producers and prompt culling,so it saves more cost for Farmers because its much lower investment as H Frame Cage System
2. More Suitable to use in rain-less district,durable and solid structure for long lifetime
3. Easily to deliver and installation in clients farm and make maintenance
4. Prompt steps to control feed wastage because of the longer design feed trough edge
Fittings are in parts
1. After installation, text the voltage stability to protect the motor
2. Turn on, look at the hopper, if all hoppers are closed to feeding trough and no food gets out
3. Check the food output, if it well-proportioned